Moochness

Monday, April 05, 2004

Cold, Cold Heart

I hate winter. I hate it when it is dark when I wake up in the morning, and dark when I leave work at night. I hate having cold hands, cold feet, and a cold nose, and I hate it when my ears get so cold that I get an earache. I hate looking out the window and seeing an overcast, grey sky. And I hate having to drag myself out of bed in the mornings when it's so warm and cozy under the covers.

I hear that winter comes early to Canberra. It's only April, and I'm already cold... I am not looking forward to the real winter, when the average maximum temperature is 12 degrees, and cars are covered with ice in the mornings. I must remember to run some anti-freeze coolant through my car some time in the near future, to stop the engine from freezing up.

3 Day Forecasts:

Wednesday
Clearing shower
Min: 10C Max: 19C

Thursday
Fine
Min: 5C Max: 18C

Friday
Fine. Possible morning fog
Min: 6C Max: 21C

Take me back to balmy Perth!!

3 Day Forecasts:

Wednesday
Thunderstorm developing
Min: 12C Max: 30C

Thursday
Fine, cloudy
Min: 14C Max: 28C

Friday
Fine
Min: 14C Max: 24C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home