Moochness

Monday, April 19, 2004

Dreams

Probably the only theme that has come up several times in my dreams is that my teeth are falling out. I hadn't had a dream like this for quite a while, but last night I had a very vivid dream that a couple of my teeth were starting to get loose, and began to fall out, so I was running around desperately trying to find a late-night dentist to put them back in.

Eugh - it was awful! I hate the idea of losing my teeth. First thing I did when I woke up was to check that all my teeth were still firmly in place. Maybe it means it's about time I paid a visit to the dentist...it has been several years since my last check-up...

Other possible explanations, according to this site, are that I am either getting clucky, pre-menopausal, or I'm in a situation where I can't assert myself. Hmm, I think I'll go with the needing a trip to the dentist explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home