Moochness

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hangin' Around

It's been a busy week or so at work, which is why I haven't posted anything for a little while. Now that things have slowed down, I feel at a bit of a loose end. Being a born procrastinator, I think I need a bit of pressure to push me to do things - nothing like a good deadline for a bit of motivation. That was always my attitude at school and uni, too... I can't remember a single occasion when I actually finished an assignment ahead of a due date, or felt prepared for an exam before the day of the exam (and half the time I didn't feel prepared when I was in the exam!)

A down side of not having posted for a while is that I feel like I should write something profound or at least interesting here, but I'm afraid that nothing inspiring springs to mind. I was supposed to be going to see the Counting Crows in concert tonight - but due to a death in the drummer's family, they've pulled the plug on their tour. Very disappointing since they were the only decent band that I'd heard had plans to come to Canberra!

Hmm, since I have nothing interesting to say, I might just play with the colours and text instead, and give you this link which demonstrates the superior intellect of judges...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home