Moochness

Friday, December 24, 2004

Homeward Bound

Well, I'm on the 7pm flight from Canberra to Perth tonight...looking forward to 10 days of catching up with fam and friends and spending some quality time at the beach!

The only downer is having to temporarily abandon Oscar - I dropped him off at lunch time to a Pet Motel, and it just about killed me to do it. By the time I finally got him in the pet carrier, we were both completely stressed out, I was covered in ginger and white fur, and he was wailing like he was being tortured. I've only taken him in the car a couple of times before, and only for short rides - this time, it was a 30 minute drive. He was so traumatised that he started panting with his mouth wide open, and he peed in the carrier :( I just hope he will eventually forgive me!

Anyhoo, on that happy note, I hope y'all have a super dooper Christmas and New Year! Will be seeing you in 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home